segunda-feira, 14 de julho de 2014

Presenting myself

Hello :)
 My name is Anna Santos. I'm a writer, a dreamer and a reader. I decided to create this blog to interact with my readers and give you some news about my books, my characters and my overall rants about the world and the writing universe.
Is there anything else you should like to know?
I don't have pets... besides fish.
I don't really like to talk about my private life, since it is private :) but sometimes I can share things that happened to me, like the fact that I'm finishing my second PhD, I'm taking Spanish as a second language to be a teacher.
I'm already a teacher, but only of Portuguese.
Another funny fact about me: I'm Portuguese :) and I love to write in English and I first found that love bug when I joined Wattpad and my fans and readers found me and my struggling first stories that I wrote in an unfamiliar language. Now I'm so much better than in the beginning and I actually have a lot of people helping me improve. I actually have readers :) what is amazing, since in my own language I could never dream to have so many followers and passionate people about my work.
I'll probably improve this "present myself" post :) because I really suck at talking about myself, since I find myself so boring. I rather talk about my characters, my plots and my alternative world of love and paranormal events.
Here is my profile in Wattpad where you can read my books for free.
http://www.wattpad.com/user/AnnaSantos5
 Vote in them and interact with me in the comment section.
XOX
Anna

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário